Castle Rock Bike and Ski
How It Works…
STEP ONE (CHOOSE DATES)
- Online reservations must be made more than 24 hours in advance.
- Choose the date you are picking up your bike(s).
- Select how many days you are going to have the bike(s).
STEP TWO (TYPE OF PACKAGE)
- Choose what type of bike you want to ride.
- Helmets and flat packs will be provided. If you have a flat, we’ll charge you for used tubes and CO2 cartridges when you return.
STEP THREE (CART)
- The menu will automatically scroll down to the “Customer Information” section.
- Fill out all the required information for each renter.
- You must agree to terms and conditions and sign the form for each renter.
- If a renter is under 18 years old, use the parent or guardian email, phone, and driver’s license number in the required fields.
- Hit “Checkout”.
STEP FOUR (IDENTIFICATION)
- If you are a returning customer, hit the “Log In” button and sign in.
- If you are a new customer, create an account.
STEP FIVE (PAYMENT)
- Input credit card information.
- Click “Book” button.
PICKING UP YOUR BIKE(S)
Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of pick-up date will be charged in full.
- If you cancel your reservation before the 24-hour deadline, you will receive a store credit that can be used at another time
- ** NOTE: You are responsible for any damage or loss of equipment and will be charged accordingly. **