Please follow the Procedures Below
Step One (Choose Dates)
- Online reservations only work if you are reserving your rentals more than 24 hours in advance. If you are going tomorrow, you will need to come into the store after 3:00pm today to get your rental equipment.
- Choose the date you are picking up your gear.
- Select how many days you are going to have the equipment.
- NOTE: Pick up your gear after 3:00pm the day before you’re headed to the slopes. Drop it off before 1:00pm the day after your snowsport adventure.
Step Two (Type of Package)
- Choose the package categories you want to reserve. The dropdown menu will ask how many of each package you want to reserve.
- Add extras (helmet, snowshoe poles, AT skins, AT snow safety pack) if desired.
- Basic Ski and Board packages are designed for beginner and intermediate skiers and riders.
- Performance Ski and Board packages are designed for intermediate and expert skiers and riders.
Step Three (Cart)
- The menu will automatically scroll down to the "Customer Information" section.
- Fill out all the required information for each renter. Do the same for all packages.
- You must agree to terms and conditions and sign the form for each renter.
- If a renter is under 18 years old, use the parent or guardian email, phone, and driver's license number in the required fields.
- Hit “Checkout”.
Step Four (Identification)
- If you are a returning customer, hit the "Log In" button and sign in.
- If you are a new customer, create an account.
Step Five (Payment)
- Input credit card information.
- Click "Book" button.
Picking Up Your Gear
- Pick up your rental equipment after 3:00pm the day before you hit the slopes. Drop it off before 1:00pm the day after your adventure on the hill.
- If this is your first time renting with us, give yourself some extra time (10-15 minutes or so) to make sure the equipment is the correct size when you pick it up. Changes will be made as necessary.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of the pick-up date will be charged in full.
- If you cancel your reservation before the 24-hour deadline, you will receive a store credit that can be used anytime before April 20.
** NOTE: You are responsible for any damage or loss of equipment and will be charged accordingly. **